01162763377 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with health and safety regulations and the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage in making our setting a no-smoking environment - both indoors and outdoors.
- All staff, parents and volunteers are made aware of our no-smoking policy.
- We display no smoking signs.
- The No-smoking Policy is stated in our information for parents.
- We actively encourage no-smoking by having information for parents and staff about where to get help to stop smoking if they are seeking this information.
- Staff who smoke do not do so during working hours, unless on a break and off the premises.
- Staff who smoke during their break make every effort to reduce the effect of the odour and lingering effects of passive smoking for children and colleagues.